Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
1. Coldplay - Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
2. Radiohead - Winter Wonderland
3. Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Let's All Boogie to the Elf Dance!
4. Feist - Lo, How a Rose E're Blooming
5. Polyphonic Spree - Little Drummer Boy
6. Death Cab for Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
7. The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
8. Polyphonic Spree - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
9. The Walkmen - Christmas Party
10. Sufjan Stevens - That Was the Worst Christmas Ever
11. Trans Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve
12. Arcade Fire - Jinglebell Rock
13. Dave Matthews Band - Christmas Song
And I'm debating whether or not I should include Paul McCartney's "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time" because I think that it is easily hands down, the worst Christmas song ever recorded, possibly the worst song ever. Let me know your thoughts on including that little gem.
I haven't posted anything on here in a really long time. Too long of a time if you ask me. but I am back. I can rattle off a bunch of excuses as to why I stopped posting, but I'm not going to bother with that bullshit. I'll just tell you the truth. I'm a fucking lazy bastard. Sorry. Anyway, lots of interesting bits of music news. Read about them all.
Damon Albarn confirms new Blur EP How excited am I?
Liam Gallagher is such a prick. I love it. His take on Bloc Party
I cannot wait for the new Radiohead album
Yes the increasingly shitty weather has made me even more depressed than I already am. Go here to download a 25 song "Rainy Day" mix
By the way, have any of you noticed that the new Strokes album is leakier than a baby's bladder? From what I've heard it sounds like it's going to be a solid album.