Sunday, December 11, 2005
I Want You to Spend A Lot to Prove You Love Your Family: Holiday Mixtape Vol. 2 is here and it is a welcome addition to Vol. 1. There is a Vol. 3 in the works, however I don't know if I'll finish it in time for Christmas what with finals and everything, but who knows. Anyway here is the tracklist for Vol. 2:
1. Sufjan Stevens – Angels We Have Heard on High
2. The Dandy Warhols – Little Drummer Boy
3. Jack Johnson – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
4. Jimmy Eat World – Last Christmas
5. Snowden – White Christmas
6. Ryan Adams – Hey Parker, It’s Christmas
7. Low - Just Like Christmas
8. Leona Naess - Christmas
9. Pearl Jam – Someday at Christmas
10. My Chemical Romance – All I Want for Christmas
11. The Winter Blanket – What I Want
12. The Ramones – Merry Christmas
13. Phantom Planet – Winter Wonderland
14. Johnny Cash – Silent Night
15. The Smashing Pumpkins – Christmastime
16. Snow Patrol – When I Get Home for Christmas
17. The Eels – Everything’s Gonna Be Cool This Christmas
18. The Winter Blanket – I’ll Be Home for Christmas
19. The Flaming Lips – Christmas at the Zoo
20. Weezer – The Christmas Song
21. Sufjan Stevens – Lo, How a Rose E’re Blooming
22. The Ravonettes – The Christmas Song
23. John Ondrasik – Happy X-mas (War is Over)
24. Death Cab for Cutie – The New Year
25. Nichole & the Dreamcatchers – Santa is the Greatest
Yeah, you know you want a copy.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
1. Coldplay - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
2. Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Let's All Boogie to the Elf Dance!
3. Arcade Fire - Jinglebell Rock
4. Death Cab for Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
5. The Flaming Lips - A Change at Christmas (Say It Isn't So)
6. David Gray - December
7. Local H - Disgruntled Christmas
8. The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
9. Radiohead - Winter Wonderland
10. Coldplay - 2000 Miles
11. The Polyphonic Spree - Little Drummer Boy
12. Feist - Lo, How a Rose E're Blooming
13. Pas-Cal - Last Christmas
14. Sufjan Stevens - That Was the Worst Christmas Ever!
15. The Walkmen - Christmas Party
16. The Polyphonic Spree - Happy X-mas (War is Over)
17. Dave Matthews Band - Christmas Song
18. Trans Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve
You are all going to thank me for all of this free music I scoured the web for:
Download tons of David Gray live, rare and B-side mp3s, as well as videos
Download a whole bunch of Damon Albarn mp3s (check out the rare Blur tracks towards the bottom of the page)
Download three live Radiohead shows
Download a whole bunch of live and rare Neutral Milk Hotel mp3s
Download tons of Sublime bootlegs
Holy shit! Squirrels kill a dog. Squirrels. Fucking killed a dog. Anyone I have ever told the story about how the squirrels killed my pet turtle and doubted me, well here is your proof.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
1. Coldplay - Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
2. Radiohead - Winter Wonderland
3. Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Let's All Boogie to the Elf Dance!
4. Feist - Lo, How a Rose E're Blooming
5. Polyphonic Spree - Little Drummer Boy
6. Death Cab for Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
7. The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
8. Polyphonic Spree - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
9. The Walkmen - Christmas Party
10. Sufjan Stevens - That Was the Worst Christmas Ever
11. Trans Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve
12. Arcade Fire - Jinglebell Rock
13. Dave Matthews Band - Christmas Song
And I'm debating whether or not I should include Paul McCartney's "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time" because I think that it is easily hands down, the worst Christmas song ever recorded, possibly the worst song ever. Let me know your thoughts on including that little gem.
I haven't posted anything on here in a really long time. Too long of a time if you ask me. but I am back. I can rattle off a bunch of excuses as to why I stopped posting, but I'm not going to bother with that bullshit. I'll just tell you the truth. I'm a fucking lazy bastard. Sorry. Anyway, lots of interesting bits of music news. Read about them all.
Damon Albarn confirms new Blur EP How excited am I?
Liam Gallagher is such a prick. I love it. His take on Bloc Party
I cannot wait for the new Radiohead album
Yes the increasingly shitty weather has made me even more depressed than I already am. Go here to download a 25 song "Rainy Day" mix
By the way, have any of you noticed that the new Strokes album is leakier than a baby's bladder? From what I've heard it sounds like it's going to be a solid album.
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Dane Cook is hilarious and I recommend buying his new CD/DVD, if you do not buy this I swear to God I will stab you in the jaw.
Face it, guys are retards. This apology note generator will help you get out of the dog house.
Download full albums here.
I wish they had this available when I still believed in Santa. Unveiling the "Dear Santa" letter generator.
That's all for today, enjoy and I'm sure I'll be seeing most of the people who will read this later on tonight seeing as though there are only about four people who visit this site with any sort of regularity.
Friday, July 29, 2005
Avenue D is a pop duo who have some interesting songs such as "Do I Look Like a Slut?", "Orgasmatron" and the classic "2 Drunk 2 Fuck"
Make a lethal laser pointed pencil gun next time you're bored!
Any movie that has the title of "Cyber Seduction: His Secret Life" must be Oscar worthy material, but you can decide for yourself after you read this review
And finally, a Coldplay X&Y album art generator. Now you can make your very own coded messages just like the one Coldplay employs on their new album!
Monday, July 25, 2005
Congrats to Frankie Muniz although I absolutely loathe him.
Even prehistoric people were perverts.
Not sure how I particularly feel about this.
And this picture just creeps me out for some reason.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Here is an interesting little picture of Matt LeBlanc, better known as Joey on television's Friends. And yes, he is peeing. I suppose you can't blame him, I mean he's only human right? What I don't understand is the fact that he seems to be the owner of the gayest fucking dog in America. I never really thought of Matt as the manliest of men but come on. What the fuck is that thing? A sewer rat? Another thing that bothers me is the fact that when you're as insanely rich as Matt LeBlanc there's really no reason for you to be peeing in public. If I had that kind of money I would just hire a little servant midget to follow me around with a toilet at all times. Now that I think about it, I'd probably buy a little helper monkey like the one in that episode of The Simpsons. Then I would dress him up like a pirate and give him a little sword so he could run around and stab people.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
It's probably one of the weirdest things I've ever heard anyone say and personally I'm not even really sure what he's talking about.
Saturday, July 16, 2005
I have received 5 complaints about you from people at the paint store as well as Oscar. All complaints boil down to your partying. If you would like to discuss this with me, I will describe each complaint to you and who said them. Each person didn't want to talk about not using you as an employee, but they were generally concerned for your well being. I observed the same type of behavior with you and it ended abruptly when you totaled your Mercedes. I would not bother writing this letter to you unless I genuinely cared about you. You know you have been fucking up a little lately and I see you have gotten it together a little. You must from here on out, show up to work on time and in good shape. You are not on my workers comp so remember, if you ever get hurt on my jobsite you must say its your 1st day working for me. If you say this I can then put you on payroll and get all medical expenses taken care of. Also you would receive a paycheck for the time you miss from being hurt from workers comp. In summation, I don't want to hear from anyone that you seemed out of it or on drugs from anyone again. If it happens again you will force me to do something very difficult. If you were not my boy things would be different. I know you are a great worker and really want you to stay.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Monday, July 11, 2005
And just in case any of you wanted to purchase any of these delicious products
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Don't be lazy, show your support. It takes about six seconds (literally)
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
London? Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON.
The Origins & Common Usage of British Swear Words
Cockney Rhyming Slang
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
If you happen to be one of the unfortunate individuals who have not heard of Banksy or seen his art then I really feel sorry for you. Banksy is a graffiti artist who hails from the UK. His stencils have appeared throughout the world, and he uses them to promote alternative aspects of politics from those portrayed in the mainstream media. Another Banksy staple involves hanging a piece of his own artwork in such swanky establishments as the Tate Modern, the Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art as well as the American Museum of Natural History. I highly recommend you check him out.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
The Adventures of Pete & Pete was an amazingly quirky show that at times was just downright bizarre. The show started out as a series of one-minute shorts that aired during commercial breaks on Nickelodeon between 1990-1993, but then it took a new form as a full length television show that captured the imaginations of many children. Awesome show, if you've never seen it check it out. I highly recommend.