Sunday, December 11, 2005

Holiday Mixtape Vol. 2


I Want You to Spend A Lot to Prove You Love Your Family: Holiday Mixtape Vol. 2 is here and it is a welcome addition to Vol. 1. There is a Vol. 3 in the works, however I don't know if I'll finish it in time for Christmas what with finals and everything, but who knows. Anyway here is the tracklist for Vol. 2:

1. Sufjan Stevens – Angels We Have Heard on High
2. The Dandy Warhols – Little Drummer Boy
3. Jack Johnson – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
4. Jimmy Eat World – Last Christmas
5. Snowden – White Christmas
6. Ryan Adams – Hey Parker, It’s Christmas
7. Low - Just Like Christmas
8. Leona Naess - Christmas
9. Pearl Jam – Someday at Christmas
10. My Chemical Romance – All I Want for Christmas
11. The Winter Blanket – What I Want
12. The Ramones – Merry Christmas
13. Phantom Planet – Winter Wonderland
14. Johnny Cash – Silent Night
15. The Smashing Pumpkins – Christmastime
16. Snow Patrol – When I Get Home for Christmas
17. The Eels – Everything’s Gonna Be Cool This Christmas
18. The Winter Blanket – I’ll Be Home for Christmas
19. The Flaming Lips – Christmas at the Zoo
20. Weezer – The Christmas Song
21. Sufjan Stevens – Lo, How a Rose E’re Blooming
22. The Ravonettes – The Christmas Song
23. John Ondrasik – Happy X-mas (War is Over)
24. Death Cab for Cutie – The New Year
25. Nichole & the Dreamcatchers – Santa is the Greatest

Yeah, you know you want a copy.

No comments: