Friday, April 13, 2007

Your (Musical) Study Buddy

It is Friday. Normally, I would go to the package store, buy a 30 pack of inexpensive beer and head to one of my friends houses to set the evening off in the right direction. Not tonight my friends. While I would much rather drink until I blacked out, I have way too much work in front of me to afford yet another Saturday of doing nothing because I got hammered the night before. So tonight I'm going to take it easy. have a few like minded people over, maybe have a few beers and if I get the right amount of work done maybe we'll head out somewhere for a short while. Fear not though, I am not becoming "soft" or a "lightweight" by any means. hopefully by getting this work done I will be free tomorrow night to get absolutely fall on the floor drunk (which I plan on doing regardless). Anyway, I figured since tonight will be full of reading literary criticism's of Herman Melville's Benito Cereno and (hopefully) finishing whats left of my graduate school application, I will treat all of you readers to some of the music that I tend to listen to while I'm studying or writing a paper or whatever, so enjoy.

Explosions in the Sky - First Breath After Coma
Radiohead - Fog
Sigur Ros - Olsen Olsen
Interpol - NYC
Mogwai - I Chose Horses
Sparklehorse - Getting It Wrong
The Album Leaf - On Your Way
King of Convenience - Homesick
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Efterklang - Monopolist
The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
Grandaddy - The Crystal Lake
Mogwai - Helicon 1
Sigur Ros - Untitled #4 (a.k.a. njosnavelin/the nothing song)
Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand in Mine (Goodbye)

1 comment:

alex said...

The indistinct final scene, in which the dreamer sees himself on the staircase landing lying flomax in bed and feeling wet, seems to go back into childhood even beyond the infantile onanism, and manifestly has its prototype in similarly pleasurable scenes of bed-wetting.. But you can't! screamed Buller. coumadin. For a moment the levitra elder gazed up into the sky, half impressed with the idea that the camp-meeting platform had given way.. Thus, even the theory of partial sleep has come into play; but the characteristics of the sleeping state have been found not in the dilapidation of the psychic connections but in the cessation of the psychic system dominating the day, arising from its desire to sleep. norco. You are a drunken vagabond, said I, and I shall ring the bell and order my footman to vicodin kick you into the street.. I removed my glasses, xanax and looked with my eyes at the wife.. Denham, who volunteered the letter, assured me that Mrs. levitra. Now came the advantage of his long morning-nap, and of the green tea evista with which Polly supplied the kitchen.. After this, Master Horner made his wellbutrin own bargain.. You have no idea, ma'am, what an extraordinary boy valium that is.. It is hydrocodone certainly not difficult to suspect: 1, that the boy had practiced masturbation in former years, that he probably denied it, and was threatened with severe punishment for his wrongdoing (his confession: Je ne le ferai plus; his denial: Albert n'a jamais fait ca).. But the beast, although convinced that something serious was impending, did not consider a funeral march prednisolone appropriate for the occasion.. Thus, even the theory of partial sleep has come into play; but the characteristics of the sleeping state have been found not in the dilapidation of the psychic connections but in the cessation of the oxycodone psychic system dominating the day, arising from its desire to sleep.. Evelyn, called her mother darvocet from the hall.. I hate that speech! Only see oxycodone his obstinacy, said the solemn Joseph...