Saturday, April 07, 2007

Decadence

While searching the internet I came across the above picture and immediately I thought to myself, "I have to see this movie". Not only is the cover so incredibly random, as a lone, confused Rob Schnieder-esque looking dude is at the mercy of an orgy of freshly shaven legs, hands, and what seems to be a blown up condom, but the tagline is classic, "A chemical reaction got him some action!", just absolute gold. If that doesn't sell you on this flick then you must be a Mormon or something. I mean the plot summary on IMDB.com just sums up how totally awesome this movie must be, "Pondo Sinatra is a college boy with a problem: women will have nothing to do with him. It's not that he was raised on a chicken farm and, literally, came to school on the back of a turnip truck. It's not that he is a virgin and jinxed, and every move he makes around a woman backfires. The problem is that god and heaven have set themselves against Pondo loosing his virginity. That is until Pondo discovers the secret formula to the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world and becomes....... "The Party Animal"!" The main characters name is PONDO SINATRA. This movie must be absolutely abysmally awful. But you have to admit that it sounds so bad, that it would be hysterical. Anyway, the movie got me thinking, and I said to myself, how would I score this movie, had all the music that is available today, been around in 1985. Then I said to myself, just throw a bunch of mp3s up that sort of evoke that inner "party animal" in all of us. Enjoy.

The Knife - We Share Our Mothers Health
Prodigy - Girls
The Whip - Trash
Daft Punk - Robot Rock
New Order - Crystal
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Interpol - Slow Hands
Cansei de ser Sexy - I Wanna be Your J.Lo
Ratatat - Seventeen Years
Turbulence - Notorious
The Streets - Fit But You Know It
LCD Soundsystem - On Repeat

No comments: