Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Mixtape #4

I'll admit it. I watch the Maury show when I get home from school in the afternoon. I don't watch it intently, however I do always have it on, sort of like a hilarious trailer trash soundtrack that accompanies whatever it is happen to be doing on any given day. The best episodes are the paternity test ones, which apparently, are all they ever have. They even sell cute little onesies that your baby can wear that read "I met my Daddy on Maury!" I really wish they sold adult size t-shirts. I'd totally buy one, or give them as gag gifts for the holidays and birthdays. Anyway, when I saw the above picture I couldn't help but laugh. With Hanukkah starting on the 22nd and Christmas a mere three days after that, the joyousness of the holidays are almost upon us. So, here is the last of this years holiday mixtapes, and I hope that this one, coupled with the previous three, have made your holiday season that much better.

1. Low - Just Like Christmas
2. Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Lets Boogie to the Elf Dance!
3. Yo La Tengo - It's Christmas Time
4. Pearl Jam - Let Me Sleep
5. The Knife - Christmas Reindeer
6. Pas/Cal - Last Christmas
7. eric Metronome - Hanukkah Girl
8. The Kinks - Father Christmas
9. The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
10. Sufjan Stevens - Sister Winter

Have a great holiday everyone, and if I forgot to include one of your favorites, I'm terribly sorry. It is very difficult to keep track of all of these tunes.

No comments: