Friday, July 08, 2011

The Panics live @ Uni Bar 2/07/2011

The last time I reviewed a show at the Uni Bar (The Drums) I was called a “douche” by some of our readers after I said that the sound quality was terrible (it was). Haters gonna hate, I guess, and so I’m just going to get my main complaint out of the way right now.

The doors of the Uni Bar opened at 8, and The Panics didn’t take the stage for over 3 hours.  I understand that they want to sell drinks, but for melodic soft-rock like this, the last thing I want to do is stand around for five hours.  I’m not at a rave, I haven’t popped any E and, quite frankly, after my second jug of Pale Ale I started to get drowsy.  There.  Now that that’s out of the way, let’s move on to the performance.
I’m sure that most of you have heard of The Panics...

Click on the link below to read the rest of my review...

Rip It Up The Panics live @ Adelaide Uni Bar 2/07/2011

No comments: