Friday, July 29, 2005

Do I Look Like a Slut?

Well, I haven't posted anything in a while so since I'm just sitting here doing nothing I figured I would take the opportunity to post a few interesting things I found while tooling around on the web. I also feel obligated to let you all know that the Coldplay show on Thrusday was absolutely fantastic, even though my throat is killing me and I have a strong suspicion that I am getting progressively worse as time goes on. Anyway, on with all the useless links I have found while scouring the web for your viewing pleasure.

Avenue D is a pop duo who have some interesting songs such as "Do I Look Like a Slut?", "Orgasmatron" and the classic "2 Drunk 2 Fuck"

Make a lethal laser pointed pencil gun next time you're bored!

Any movie that has the title of "Cyber Seduction: His Secret Life" must be Oscar worthy material, but you can decide for yourself after you read this review

And finally, a Coldplay X&Y album art generator. Now you can make your very own coded messages just like the one Coldplay employs on their new album!

No comments: