Wednesday, July 20, 2005


Here is an interesting little picture of Matt LeBlanc, better known as Joey on television's Friends. And yes, he is peeing. I suppose you can't blame him, I mean he's only human right? What I don't understand is the fact that he seems to be the owner of the gayest fucking dog in America. I never really thought of Matt as the manliest of men but come on. What the fuck is that thing? A sewer rat? Another thing that bothers me is the fact that when you're as insanely rich as Matt LeBlanc there's really no reason for you to be peeing in public. If I had that kind of money I would just hire a little servant midget to follow me around with a toilet at all times. Now that I think about it, I'd probably buy a little helper monkey like the one in that episode of The Simpsons. Then I would dress him up like a pirate and give him a little sword so he could run around and stab people.

No comments: