Monday, July 25, 2005

I wish they made Novacaine for the soul...

This weekend has been nothing short of an amazing descent into the dark world of decadence and selfishness and I absolutely loved every single minute of it. I'm not apologizing for anything or to anyone. I had a fucking blast. I've been screwing around with webshots so I can post up the pictures I took but they're not sending me my "confirmation e-mail" so unfortunately I can't log in so I can upload them. Once I get it up and running I'll make sure to post the link so you all can check them out. Anyway, just a quick post today as I am hopefully going to go see The Devil's Rejects tonight. So I am going to leave you with a few interesting little articles and such.

Congrats to Frankie Muniz although I absolutely loathe him.

Even prehistoric people were perverts.

Not sure how I particularly feel about this.

And this picture just creeps me out for some reason.

No comments: