Monday, July 14, 2008

Radiohead (again)

So since I've been on a bit of a Radiohead kick recently, and I have been looking for something to post about (I don't know if you were able to discern that based upon my last post which, I will admit, involved very little effort on my part), I'm devoting yet another post to Radiohead. Looking back on my rather extensive previous post, I noticed that I left out quite a few b-sides that I particularly love, and if you're a Radiohead fan who doesn't have them, well then I guess you're in luck. First I'm going to post a rather awesome video of one of my favorite Radiohead songs, along with a link to grab the mp3s from that show. Enjoy.

How to Disappear Completely


Radiohead Live @ Canal+ mp3s

Radiohead B-sides, etc

Radiohead - Lovesick Punchdrunk Singalong
Radiohead - Permanent Daylight
Radiohead - Lozenge of Love
Radiohead - Palo Alto
Radiohead - How I Made My Millions
Radiohead - You Never Wash Up After Yourself

No comments: